General rules followed by The Right Software
Following are general rules and guidelines about working with The Right Software company.
Experienced in-house Engineers
To keep up with the everyday changing technological advancement, we have a team that is adept at keeping up with this fast pace.
Whatever your needs be, you will be communicated clearly and precisely and we will make sure that insights are delivered at regular intervals and throughout the project.
Enterprise level SLAs
Offerings like scalable hosting, proactive monitoring of the project, 24/7 availability, and quality assurance throughout enable us to offer you enterprise-level services.
- Clients are invited to be more involved with the development process.
- Regular meetings are held with clients.
- Regular status updates are provided to clients about progress.
- Source code and material are backed up and client can request at any time.
- In case of emergency, contact through telephone or Skype or WhatsApp.
- Working at TRS involves discussions with clients, with team mates, giving presentations and sharing knowledge.
- If you study something new then you are expected to discuss with your team and bring them up to speed.
- If you find an issue with client software, immediately discuss with the team lead or client to inform. Be proactive.
- At TRS, we keep the needs of the client first. If you have to stay a little late for client satisfaction, you are expected to make that sacrifice. Ofcourse HR will discuss the time involved with you.
- All work process details are written in orientation documents. You are expected to be well versed with them.
- All programmers will keep the web security in mind at all times.
- Free tea and coffee as much as you can drink
- Treat on every Monday (usually biscuits).
- Flexible work timings with previous discussion with Team lead.
- Performance bonuses
- Regular Salary appraisals
- Outdoor activities.