Web and App IT Jobs in Islamabad
The Right Software, a software house in Islamabad, provides great working environment with highly experienced software engineers and a chance to accomplish success. If you are ready to take new challenges and have passion to build revolutionary web and mobile applications, be part of our team and make a difference!
The IT jobs are for young, energetic minds who can work as team players and can provide inputs and ideas as we go along. You can view the framework of Working at The Right Software.
We are currently looking for following vacancies:
- Custom PHP Developer (Laravel, MVC) – Experienced
Java Developer (Spring, MVC) – Fresh
- iOS Developer – Fresh
- Java Android Developer – Experienced
We are an equal opportunity employers and love a healthy mix of employees here in our office in Islamabad.
Send resumes to [email protected]
Ease of use of Object Oriented Design in its true spirit.
Proactively driven to improve existing processes and consistently come up with new ideas.
Capacity to understand business requirements and meet functional expectations
At least 2 years of experience with PHP5/7. The experience is required in the Custom Programming. Its important that you are master of at least one PHP technology with in-depth knowledge.
We need people who do things independently, differently, who anticipate, observe the work and act upon it & can work in team environment.
You enjoy working with very large databases (MySQL, pgSQL, SQL server).
This role requires at least a Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Able to share your knowledge through presentations and blogs.
Strong OOP PHP 5.6/7, MYSQL, Composer, Design Patterns
LINUX, CentOS, Bash, Git are a big plus.
AngularJS, jQuery, BootStrap, JSON, XML
Comfortable with working in Laravel, CodeIgniter, MVC, WordPress/WooCommerce
Have worked with/Created Webservices and APIs
Familiarities in Agile/Scrum/ Kanban
The Right Software are looking for Native Android Developer with 1-3 years of experience with strong programming background. The ideal candidate is one who has strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Design & Develop applications based on Android best practices
- Work within a cross-functional team of developers, business analysts, and quality analysts to specify, design, develop, test, and implement the mobile application based on client and internal requirements
- Developing, releasing and maintaining native apps
- Ability to accurately scope project requirements and delivery timelines
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years experience with Java and Android SDK
- Experience working with 3rd party data sources and API’s
- Ability to translate functional requirements into effective and intuitive mobile apps
- Must be able to demonstrate published apps from Google Play or other app stores that they have written, including for both phone and tablet apps
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving skills
- Android SDK, Android Studio, Java, APIs, Git, XML
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven working experience in software development
Working experience in iOS development
Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle