The Right Software recently successfully deployed a Laravel 4 web application on Amazon AWS EC2 cloud. The job was done by the deployment team of The Right Software along with the Laravel programmer. The job was accomplished to the client’s satisfaction.
We also suggest that Laravel 4 applications be updated to Laravel 5.4 latest version as soon as possible to benefit from security and performance upgrades.
Here are some of the tasks we performed.
- Setup the CentOS 7 cloud instance
- Generate access keys
- Setup open ports for services
- Setup PHP environment
- Setup MySQL database environment
- Install all required packages
- Update all packages and secure the server with measures
- Setup git and pull code from repository
- Test everything
We are now working on next set of changes with the client. If you are looking for Laravel development services to deploy on Amazon AWS EC2 Cloud, contact The Right Software. Send us email at [email protected]