NDT Reporting Software
The application is a cloud based reporting tool for NDT companies delivering technical assurance through non destructive testing, inspection and certification to the highly resourceful, energy consuming, utility and infrastructure industries.
NDT Methods Supported
Hydro Testing Reports
Magnetic Particle Inspection Reports
Dye Penetrant Inspection Reports
Radiography Inspection Reports
Heat Treatment Reports
Ultra Sonic Inspection Reports
Features of NDT Reporting Software
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have a smart web team and as such, we are adding more features to the solution as we go along. Currently, we have features that are baseline to all NDT operations. Here are the features that we are currently offering.
- 4 users roles: Admin, Manager, Tech and Client. These roles are configurable and one man can have multiple roles if you want to setup your organization that way.
- Jobs: You create jobs and add job requests as well. Job requests can allow you to create more than one reports of same type in one job.
- 7 types of NDT reports. They are laid out in such a way that tech can select from dropdown for values or put in his own values. We can add more.
- Report Reviewer: Reports are approved by reviewer so double signatures are the norm. Notifications: real time notifications and activity log
- Export reports as PDF.
- Many more small goodies built-in.
We have the following features in pipeline.
- More NDT methods
- Job invoices
- Mobile app solutions & non-internet offline sync support
- Better searching overall
- Cloud solution for monthly subscription
We have modeled our price after the number of reports and how much customization is required. A rough idea about the price to be around $500 per report type. We are open to monthly or annual subscription models. So if you have 7 reports in your company then the cost should be $3000-$4000. Or we can amortize is to be $100 per month on a two year contract. You can discuss with Sales for a better costing model depending on your requirements.
We usually pack all information into the client hosting to deploy a copy. The database management is another name for a custom solution that is hosted on the cloud privately for each client. We have the knowledge for a monthly/annual subscription model as well.